Learn more about how to report data to the Department of Natural Resources or how to file a complaint about an environmental concern.

Air Emissions Reporting
Annual air emissions
Waste Reporting
Hazardous waste generator, tire hauler, solid waste landfill, solid waste tonnage
Water Reporting
Electronic discharge monitoring, SSO/ bypass, major water users
Report an Algal Bloom
If you believe you have seen or are dealing with a harmful algal bloom, please report it
Report a Fish Kill (MoDNR and MDC)
If you believe you see a fish kill, send us details so we can investigate
Report an Environmental Emergency
Involved in or witness a hazardous substances release? Call 24-hour spill line 573-634-2436
I-70/ I-270 Area Odor Complaint Form
Report an odor concern in the Bridgeton/ Maryland Heights area in St. Louis County
Springfield Area Tronox Odor Complaint Form
Report an odor concern near the former Tronox wood treating facility in Springfield, MO
Report an Environmental Concern or Submit a Question
Let us know if you see something affecting our natural resources